Nimbus Defence Academy – Coaching for Rashtriya Military School (RMS)
Over and above, our forte is to build the students at the foundation level for the entrance exam of SAINIK School, Rashtriya Military School (RMS), Rashtriya Indian Military college (RIMC) & Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs).
With state of art infrastructure & experienced team of experts Nimbus Defence Academy has produced unparalleled results in Defence Exams. We at Nimbus, always aspire to give our best to the candidates & the society as a whole.
Rashtriya Military School (RMS) Coaching Program @ Nimbus: is one of the best Online / Offline Coaching programs for RMS entrance exams (SEP) offered by Nimbus Defence Academy. It takes the students from very basics to advance level. The students learn from the experienced trainers, clarify their doubts & go through comprehensive testing modules. The final revision along with National Level Mock Tests Series prepare them to optimize their performance in the actual exam.
We are conducting various batches under SAINIK school entrance program.
RMS Coaching Program – Mode of Education
- OFFLINE PROGRAM
- ONLINE PROGRAM
SALIENT FEAUTES of RMS Coaching program at Nimbus is as follows:
School Entrance Program (SEP) for 6th and 9th Class Admission ranging from 4 months to 8 months: –
- Online/Offline Classes – 5 Days a week
- Daily Quizzes
- Vedic Mathematics
- Vocab Building Sessions
- Personality Development Sessions on every weekend
- Comprehensive Learning Material compiled by Expert Trainers – 5 Books
- Weekly Assessment Test
- Mock Test on Actual Pattern – 20 Test Series
- Personality Development sessions on weekends
- Special Doubt Sessions
- Revision Batches before the Exam
- Personal Attention by the teachers
- Highly Experienced Teachers for School Entrance Exams
Rashtriya Military School – Background
Rashtriya Military School commenced in the year 2007, with the motto to nurture the character of cadet with the highest value. Rashtriya Military Schools are one of the premier boarding schools, alongside the Sainik schools. The Rashtriya Military Schools are fully residential public schools and affiliated to CBSE Board. Rashtriya Military Schools works under the guidance of Ministry of Defence.These schools are only for the admission of boys in Class VI and IX. There are only 5 Rashtriya Military Schools in India.
- Rashtriya Military School Chail (Himachal Pradesh)
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Rashtriya Military School Dholpur (Rajasthan)
- Rashtriya Military School Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Rashtriya Military School Belagaum (Karnataka)
Rashtriya Military School are considered to be the stepping stones for the entry into NDA – India’s premier institution for defence officers.The admission is done on the basis of Entrance Test – Common Entrance Test (CET) and Interview
|Rashtriya Military School Admission Process|
|RMS Application Date||Sept’21 – Oct’21|
|Admit Card||Last week of Nov’21|
|Rashtriya Military School CET Date||Last week of Dec’21|
|Rashtriya Military School CET Result||Last Week of Jan’22|
RMS Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Only boys between 10 to 12years of age for Class VI. For Class IX Boys between 13 to 15 years of age. Six months’ relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of service personnel killed in action.
- Candidates should have passed Class V for admission in Cass VI & Class VIII for admission in class IX from a Government/recognize school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya military school. However, a student studying in Class V or VIII is eligible to appear in the respective entrance test.
- Medical Selected Candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command/Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services. Prior to admission, only those find medically fit will be offer admission.
- Reservation of Vacancies
(a) 70% for wards of JCOs/OR of Army, Navy and AF (including Ex-servicemen)
(b) 30% for wards of Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and wards of civilians.
Moreover 50 seats are reserve for wards of service personnel Killed in Action.
Note:15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for SC and ST in all categories.
RMS Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Class VI Syllabus: Questions of Class V standard subjects – Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English.
- Class IX Syllabus: Questions of Class VIII Standard subjects – English, Hindi, Social Science, Mathematics and Science.
|Subjects||Qualifying Marks||Max Marks|
|GK and Current Affairs||40%||50|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I switch from online program to offline program for preparation of School Entrance Exam?
Ans. Yes, Nimbus Defence Academy gives the student the flexibility to move from online program to offline program.
- How can I prepare for School entrance preparation when I have to attend school classes in the morning?
Ans. We understand that the students have to attend classes in the morning, hence the class for SEP is planned in the evening.
- Can I start my preparation in the 3rd or 4th Class for the School preparation in your academy?
Ans. Yes, we provide coaching to the 3rd or 4th class students for the preparation. Classes are scheduled for only 2 days a week.
- Can I get hostel accommodation for the offline program?
Ans. Yes, we will help you provide the accommodation.
- Do I get study material for studying in the online program?
Ans. Yes, we will courier you the comprehensive study material. Along with that we will provide the access of all recorded videos of student.
- How long it will take to cover all the course content?
Ans. We will prepare the students till the RMS School exams take place. We will cover the entire syllabus in 4 months’ time and rest of the time the student will be undergoing various sectional and full length tests for holistic preparation.